We had spent over 80 hours on the Tazara train and coming to St. Monica's hostel was our savior!
1) From what I remember, it wasn't expensive at all...
2) Breakfast was included (it was an amazing breakfast with chai or milk tea and coffee included)
3) The lady who works there was super friendly and accommodating
4) It is so close to everything including the docks
5) They offer tours in the office next door
6) Gorgeous double beds with mosquito nets
1) Honestly, none... Stone town was beautiful, but I quickly realize that it was a lot smaller than I originally thought.
- Also Known As:
- St. Monica Hotel Stone Town
- St. Monica's Lodge Zanzibar Island/Stone Town