Review Highlights
Safe, Organized, Prompt and Fairly Priced

My wife and I spent 2 weeks in Zanzibar where we used Benitto for the combined tour, dolphin/Jozani... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
boazs868
Good experience with the best guides

Very good contact. The drivers always on time, good prices. We had been very glad to know that the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
lyndao948
via mobile

All reviews hakuna matata travel arrangements great communication tour guide these guys prison island blue safari asante sana an amazing experience mnemba island spice tour day trip jozani forest benito instagram trustworthy zanzibar
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

We visited Zanzibar in December 2019/2020 (my second time and this is the second time I made use of Benitto’s services.

The service is exceptional!
There is no language barrier when arranging trips or transport. Drivers are trustworthy and on time and you always get to your destination without a hassle.

Benitto is well connected and extremely familiar with all the day trips and activities in Zanzibar - and he will tell you all about the things there is to do. They always make sure that you get the best and that you get served the best food on the trips which offers food or fruits!

We requested the same driver for all our transport and day trips - His name is Abdul, and I can highly recommend him, so pleasant and very helpful, with everything!

If you really want peace of mind, no stress and a relaxing time (like Hakuna Matata) then make use of Zanzibar Destinations (you can also follow them on Instagram).

Lastly - I was stressed about our return time, being so early, Abdul was early and we arrived early at the airport! Such peace of mind.

Benitto, thank you once again for everything! Next time, I will definitely use you again.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Our trip was amazing, thanks to Benitto who arranged our transport and trips all over Zanzibar! If you wanna make sure that you are in good hands I definitely recommend to contact them before you plan your vacation to this beautiful island!
Hakuna Matat!:)

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We were a few couples that visited Zanzibar on December/January. Beforehand, I did a lot of research about what to do, how and where. Benitto (owner) gave me suggestions and when it came down to it, organized everything flawlessly. My husband and I spent the first 3 days on the island without luggage, and with the language barrier it was quite difficult to communicate with the airport officials in Dar es Salaam. Abdul (one of Bennito’s drivers) gave me his phone, translated and helped me get our luggage back. Michael and the Captain took us out on a tour of some island and did a wonderful bbq on the beach at our last stop. His service is impeccable and reliable and I highly recommend Benitto’s services when visiting Tanzania. I can’t overstate enough the friendliness and helpfulness of this team.

Thank you Bennito!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

To anyone traveling to Zanzibar, I would highly recommend using “Zanzibar Destination” for all tours and transfers. Benitto is awesome! We spoke mostly over WhatsApp and he did not disappoint. Always prompt and well spoke so communication was easy. +255 743 072 597

Reviewed December 16, 2019

We went to Stone town and the Islands, Prison island and Nakupenda with Benito, we really liked the experience, everything is based on your wishes, very flexible. The price compared to similar experiences is very good. Recommended!

Date of experience: November 2019