We stayed 10 days in this cozy and hospitable hotel and we were very satisfied.It is near everything important.The rooms were very well decorated ,big enough and very clean.The breakfast was delicious ,big choise and the coffee excellent. Also the food specially the fish was fresh and one of the nicest we ever had.The stuff was exceptional ,many thanks for the service we had all these days and specially Judith the Australian owner of the Hotel was allways helpfull for everything we needed.Hope see you again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Town Cafe and Bed and Breakfast is located in Shangani on Kenyatta Road, just 2 minutes walk from most restaurants and tourist shops, 5 minutes from the Old Fort, and about 10 minutes walk through the narrow streets to Darajani market. Breakfast is served in the cafe downstairs which is open from 8am to 10pm. To book with us directly search Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast on your browser ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Jovago.com so you can book your Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Town Cafe Hotel Stone Town
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed & Breakfast Zanzibar Island