The Kisiwa House was recommended by our tour company, Africa 2000 Tours, and we were not disappointed. We loved the beautiful decor of the place and the rooms were very spacious. It offered all that we needed, including great food in the scenic restaurant and air conditioning. They arranged a walking tour of Stone Town, which was very informative and rather inexpensive. ($20 per person). We were on the third floor and enjoyed the quaint view from our windows. Highly recommend the Kisiwa House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious Boutique hotel in Stone Town, Kisiwa House is noted for its elegant blend of Zanzibar décor and gracious Swahili hospitality.Superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of Zanzibar historical centre within easy walking distance of famous landmarks, museums, antique shops and restaurants. Kisiwa House provides every modern convenience to the business or leisure traveller, promising an unforgettable experience of professional service, superb comfort and unmatched elegance.Get inspired, discover the new and unusual. Enjoy the charm of an old and typical Zanzibar town house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Jovago.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Kisiwa House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kisiwa House Hotel Stone Town
- Kisiwa House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town