We stayed for 2 nights at this fabulous and authentic hotel. It had a great location in the centre of Stone Town, about a 3 minute walk from the beach and within close proximity of the majority of the local attractions. Staff were friendly and helpful and welcomed us with great warmth when we arrived (and a cocktail). The decor and ambience really gives you the feel that this hotel holds much history. Our room was beautiful with a 4 poster bed, bathroom with central tub and 2 sinks - and were very clean! Food on the rooftop terrace was also delicious and the included breakfast was great. Would 100% recommend this hotel and if we ever go back to Stone Town we would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious Boutique hotel in Stone Town, Kisiwa House is noted for its elegant blend of Zanzibar décor and gracious Swahili hospitality.Superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of Zanzibar historical centre within easy walking distance of famous landmarks, museums, antique shops and restaurants. Kisiwa House provides every modern convenience to the business or leisure traveller, promising an unforgettable experience of professional service, superb comfort and unmatched elegance.Get inspired, discover the new and unusual. Enjoy the charm of an old and typical Zanzibar town house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Jovago.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kisiwa House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kisiwa House Hotel Stone Town
- Kisiwa House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town