We stayed one night prior to our departure back to the States. I wanted a central location in Stone Town and this fit the bill. The hotel was friendly, clean, rooms with AC and quite spacious. Breakfast was included and very good. The staff were helpful and accommodating. Perfect ending to a perfect trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious Boutique hotel in Stone Town, Kisiwa House is noted for its elegant blend of Zanzibar décor and gracious Swahili hospitality.Superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of Zanzibar historical centre within easy walking distance of famous landmarks, museums, antique shops and restaurants. Kisiwa House provides every modern convenience to the business or leisure traveller, promising an unforgettable experience of professional service, superb comfort and unmatched elegance.Get inspired, discover the new and unusual. Enjoy the charm of an old and typical Zanzibar town house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Jovago.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kisiwa House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kisiwa House Hotel Stone Town
- Kisiwa House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town