I recently states here for 5 days. Although it was not the typical ocean front property it was very convienently located in a very safe neighborhood in stone town. I felt very safe both during the day and night ( they lock the doors at 10pm- but you can still come and go as you please). The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful ( they help to organize a snorkling tour). The rooms were vey spacipus and clean. And the rooftop dining for cocktails, breakfast and dinner was nice and refreshing with a view of the ocean, breeze and no bugs ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious Boutique hotel in Stone Town, Kisiwa House is noted for its elegant blend of Zanzibar décor and gracious Swahili hospitality.Superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of Zanzibar historical centre within easy walking distance of famous landmarks, museums, antique shops and restaurants. Kisiwa House provides every modern convenience to the business or leisure traveller, promising an unforgettable experience of professional service, superb comfort and unmatched elegance.Get inspired, discover the new and unusual. Enjoy the charm of an old and typical Zanzibar town house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Jovago.com, Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Kisiwa House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kisiwa House Hotel Stone Town
- Kisiwa House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town