We stayed in Kisiwa House Hotel between holidays on Mafia and the east coast of Zanzibar. It provided a highly civilised break from the two beach hotels, with good air conditioning, comfortable beds, and elegant furniture. It provides easy access to the main sites of Stone Town and excellent local restaurants and the staff proved extremely helpful. The restaurant on the top floor was fine for breakfast but we found rather uninteresting for the one evening meal we took there, especially bearing in mind the other restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious Boutique hotel in Stone Town, Kisiwa House is noted for its elegant blend of Zanzibar décor and gracious Swahili hospitality.Superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of Zanzibar historical centre within easy walking distance of famous landmarks, museums, antique shops and restaurants. Kisiwa House provides every modern convenience to the business or leisure traveller, promising an unforgettable experience of professional service, superb comfort and unmatched elegance.Get inspired, discover the new and unusual. Enjoy the charm of an old and typical Zanzibar town house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Jovago.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kisiwa House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kisiwa House Hotel Stone Town
- Kisiwa House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town