Kisiwa House is such a treasure in the heart of stone town. I've been there twice! The decor is very Zanzibari and the ambiance is very relaxing. The staff is friendly and go above and beyond for their guests, a great representation of Zanzibari hospitality. The rooftop restaurant has the best view of stone town! The food is tres delicious, you won't dine there just once. It is so conveniently located close to a lot of the historic landmarks in Stone Town. A stay at Kisiwa House is something every tourist needs to experience, truly remarkable!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious Boutique hotel in Stone Town, Kisiwa House is noted for its elegant blend of Zanzibar décor and gracious Swahili hospitality.Superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of Zanzibar historical centre within easy walking distance of famous landmarks, museums, antique shops and restaurants. Kisiwa House provides every modern convenience to the business or leisure traveller, promising an unforgettable experience of professional service, superb comfort and unmatched elegance.Get inspired, discover the new and unusual. Enjoy the charm of an old and typical Zanzibar town house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Kisiwa House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kisiwa House Hotel Stone Town
- Kisiwa House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town