The staff and ambiance is very very welcoming. All the staffs are so helpful so I just wanted to tip them all at the end of the stay. :) The room is quite small but no problem with washroom and a/c. Two beds are also a bit small but still nice. It is located near to the port so good choice for those who traveled by ferry.~ thank you for the great stay x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone Town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over 30 years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself on making your stay on our spice island memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town