Warere was fantastic, the staff are really helpful, the rooms are comfortable and clean, and the upstairs balcony is great for kicking off with brekky or finishing with a couple of beers. The location is right near the port so is great if you want easy access to/from the ferry. I would've preferred somewhere a little further south, around Baghani, and we flew in so no real advantage for us, but that's about the only downside to this place (and isn't one if you want to be close to the port), and the rest of town is only a few minutes walk, 5min maybe to Forodhani Gardens, so it's no big deal really. Couldn't recommend it more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone Town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over 30 years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself on making your stay on our spice island memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town