The price is really great. Place is clean and close to all the attractions. Room was a bit small and the internet would only work sporadically. ToiletBreakfast was delicious, although I had to fight the flies away. I was annoyed when the airport pick-up wasn't there. I had changed my arrival time (came in the night before rather than the next day) and they did not update their information. I also asked for a late check-out and they refused despite the hotel seeming empty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone Town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over 30 years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself on making your stay on our spice island memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town