I stayed at Warere for 3 nights whilst visiting Zanzibar. The rooms are clean, spacious and very charming. Compared to alot of the other hotels its exceptionally good value. The staff are friendly, accomodating and very helpful. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone Town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over 30 years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself on making your stay on our spice island memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town