Warere Town House was a wonderful place to stay for the three nights we were in Stonetown! The rooms are stylishly decorated with traditional finishes, especially the more spacious balcony rooms, and absolute value for money. I commend the friendly and organised staff, who arranged a Spice Tour and transfers for us at very good prices. The breakfast of bread, fruit and eggs was a great way to start the day, and the restaurant area on the top of the building was perfect to escape from the heat every now and again. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone Town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over 30 years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself on making your stay on our spice island memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town