We planned to stay here one night and ended up staying three. Rooms are simple (stayed in two different rooms), at times with kinda old, but cool deco n furniture. I'd imagine it may not be everyone's cup of coffee, but I liked it a lot. Showers had enough water pressure and plenty of warm watter. Free internet seems to be the norm at most places. Breaksfast was fairly basic, but nice enough - was served on the roof terrace, which was very pretty. Hotel is little bit away from Stone Town, but no trouble actually, walk to Stone Town under 10 minutes, even in the dark - felt safe. Defo would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone Town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over 30 years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself on making your stay on our spice island memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town