“Good experience”

Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good experience”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Great sea food, great burger, great presentation. great location on the beach, unfortunately service is tooooo slow...

Visited October 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
California Hot Springs, California
“Highly overpriced and touristy”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This restaurant praying on tourists! We got in before 8 pm so there was not admission. outside seating was charming and romantic. live music began at 8 so we either had to go inside or pay a high admission even by U.S. standards. So we moved inside to the bar area. Later I went out to check and see if our driver has arrived. A very rude doorman did not let me back in. He saw me steping out.. I was literally steps away from the door. I pleated with him with no use. He clearly knew what he was doing as he was watching me the whole time. My purse and friend were inside and he would not even let me get my belongings without paying an admission first!! What a scam!!! I ended up yellling from outside until my friend heard me from inside and gathered our stuff and came out.. UNBELIEVALBLE!!! Do not go there or if you step outside make sure you take all your belonging, and leave proper instructions with the ones you leave behind!!!

Visited November 2012
UK
“Great beach view which surpasses the food. And thats ok.”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I spent a lunch post snorkelling, and then a dinner post walking here. It has a great location right on the beach, which in the evening really comes alive. The evening I was there, the local boys seemed to be having a somersault competitive which gave the place had a great atmosphere! The food is just that – fuel – but you can also get a beer here if you want. Choose for location over gastronomy.

• Visited October 2013
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The tables are set right on the beach so its a nice place to sit and enjoy a drink. However, we weren't overly impressed with the food. I had a pasta dish that tasted like tinned spaghetti. The food is overpriced compared to the rest of stone town. We weren't in a hurry to return, despite the great location.

• Visited September 2013
Durban, South Africa
“Good chill spot”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We came here a few times for sundowners. The prices were a bit high, the venue is dirty and run down, but the location is superb. Each evening, we were entertained by a local club doing gymnastics on the beach next to the restaurant and watching these guys doing their thing in the stunning sunsets was a great way to relax.

• Visited September 2013