Lovely, rustic place.Close to railway Station Kisaki.Reliable pick-up even at night. Stayed for four nights.
Wonderful location, efficient management and pleasant, English speaking staff. Competent drivers / rangers. Well equipped vehicles. All in all a wonderful introduction to real Africa, which I had left 55 years ago.
A would like to mention that the mother company "A Tent With A View (Mr. Rama) did an excellent job in organizing our trip which had been planned quite a bit "off the beaten track".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful Sable Mountain lodge is set in the beho hills on the North Western boundary of Selous Game Reserve. The lodge is built over several hills giving a fantastic vantage point and, arguably the best view of the reserve. There is a combination of large and comfortable en suite tented rooms and stone cottages all private and all with great views. The freshwater pool provides a welcome on return from a safari. The nearby tree house and water hole attracts lots of game and a few hours can easily be spent there observing. Relax at the Land Rovers Return pub before dining in the restaurant or under the endless stars. The most special element about Sable Mountain is the team who are famous for their friendliness and will go the extra mile to ensure that you have a superb safari experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sable Mountain Hotel Selous Game Reserve
- Sable Mountain Lodge Tanzania/Selous Game Reserve