Ramada Watertown
Econo Lodge(Watertown)
Relax Inn(Watertown)
Rainbow Motel(Watertown)
1,005 results
All reviewsfront desksalmon run mallcanadian moneybob evansroom was cleanshopping tripthe general managerhome friesshopping and restaurantslocation is greatfridge and microwavefree breakfastparking lotgreat place to staycoffee makerbaconnew york
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2006

I had read the not so great reviews but we were looking to do some shopping in Watertown and the mall was right across the street (as well as a Kmart, Kohls, and RedLobster all within walking distance). We were given a walk in rate of $85 - this is probably the most I would pay for this property.
Check-in was friendly and quick and we had no major problems with our rooms. It did have a musty smell but overall I would say they were pretty clean. We found the beds to be pretty comfortable. We did have to turn off the AC for sleeping as it was pretty noisy but otherwise, everything was OK. Was it a great hotel - no, but if you are a budget traveller and you are looking merely for a place to put your bags and a place to sleep, this place will do. If I was coming back for a shopping weekend, I would stay here again - it was conveniently located to everything.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank jetset_woman
Reviewed August 7, 2006

We had a room with 2 double beds. The room itself was clean, but was in need of renovation. The bathroom was nice and large however had some major stains which is a turn off. Bed was rock hard, and the window was soaked the whole time we were there.

Location can't be beat though.

• Stayed: November 2005, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Tournament_Dad
A TripAdvisor Member
Canada
Reviewed April 5, 2006

We only stayed one night, the beds were terrible the room dimly lit, badly in need of a renovation

• Stayed: April 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 15, 2006

Not the best hotel in the world, but not as bad as others are saying, and I'm usually very picky. Front desk staff is very friendly, and would do anything for you if they knew you had a problem. Rooms are dimly lit but clean - there IS high-speed internet in the rooms, and it's wireless. Probably needs a renovation soon, but still there's nothing wrong with this property, and at the right place I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank saxorob
Reviewed August 25, 2005

We left after one night. The outside rear door leading into the room corridor didn't latch correctly and anyone could wander in the corridor at anytime. The corridor was poorly lite & damp. The "non smoking" room was dark, the room smelled musty,the ancient pillows had a smokey ordor to them & the carpet was stained. While the bathroom was very clean it was frightening when you stepped in the acrylic tub to take a shower. The floor of the tub bobbed up and down like a waterbed!! Clearly there was a LOT of water between the floor boards & the underside of the tub floor. There was so much water it felt like you were standing ontop of a water bed. The whole time I was taking my shower I was afraid the water was going to back up somehow through the drain. The "continental breakfast" in the lobby was pathetic, bad muffins & weak coffee. The health department should inspect this entire place. This is by far the worst place I have ever stayed at in my life.

• Stayed: November 2004