“Only place I stay”
Review of Ramada Watertown

Ramada Watertown
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Watertown
Reviewed March 9, 2010

I've been coming to the Watertown area now for 3 years more on than off. I have the choice to stay at many hotels in the area. I have always and alway will choose the Ramada. Price is right, rooms are nice and you can't beat only having to walk down the hallway for a good meal.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed January 20, 2010

I typically judge a hotel based on how I first walk into their establishment. The first impression means a lot and to me being greeted with nothing but smiles and ethusasim makes me think that these employees love the establishment they work in and that they take pride into their work, which to me means I will have a good stay. That is exactly how it was when I walked in and the few days I stayed here secured my thought process. The rooms were kept clean, if I needed anything at all, the front desk was quick to get it for me. Not only was this pleasant but it was nice to see the General Manager walking out from the back and talking to his guests. I like to feel that I am home and amongst friends, instead of a feeling that I am in and out.

This hotel also has a great location for finding places to eat as it is on Watertown's main strip of francise restaurants and a mall across the street. If you wan to eat in, they have a restaurant and I can say I've had worse at other hotels.

My overall experience at this hotel was great and my title says it all. If you are looking for a place to stay in Watertown, this is where I would recommend going. The next time I am up here, I sure will book in advance.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank bdb351
Reviewed January 4, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Ramada Inn for New Year's Eve. They had a package deal with dinner buffet, breakfast buffet, and a room for 2 (king size bed) all for $109.00 plus tax. We didn't have to drive anywhere, the food was delicious, and the service was outstanding. Everyone from the front desk clerk to the cleaning lady were up-beat for having to work on a holiday and everyone was friendly. Wish they had planned a little more entertainment for the night or advertised so that more people were on hand to celebrate the New Year. The only setback was an obnoxious guest who thought they should be swearing at the top of the lungs in the hallway in the morning instead of in their room. This was not the hotels fault and we probably could have called the desk to have her quieted down. We will be back same time next year!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2009

I'm in the military and hence travel a lot. We recently went to the Ramada Hotel
21000 NYS Route 3
Phone [--]
Well needless to say the stay was very unpleasent. They explained that they just transfered from a smoking hotel to a nonsmoking hotel. They apparently didn't do a wash down of the rooms because the room I stayed in smelled of old wet cigarettes and I had to close the bathroom door for the sewer smell coming from it. I wasn't pleased and asked for a bottle of fabreeze, they gave me a bathroom freshener. I complained and they wanted me to switch rooms. I didn't for fear of getting a worse room. I will never go there again in my life.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank pclplante
Reviewed August 23, 2009

The room had a musty smell that I could not get rid of. I burned candles, put down carpet deoderizer, and purchased a plug in. The bathroom and linens were pretty okay. I just could not get past the smell which I assume is from the carpets, plus the hotel is old. Honestly, my main complaint with the hotel was the odor. All in all, I would not want to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Celm
Reviewed June 22, 2009

We had a seminar at this hotel and were treated very well. We have seminars all over the country, and mostly stay at Marriott's. The service here was fantastic, the front desk was willing to make copes and constantly gave us messages that were left for us. They were finishing up their renovation and assured us that they would not have construction on the day we were in the meeting room and they kept their word. There is a restaurant in the hotel mall located across from the hotel and also which gives you a lot of options when you are hungry.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank MeetingPlanner08
Reviewed May 4, 2009

We booked online and when we got there we were shocked.
The hotel is under renovations and the entire front side was cover in scafold and plastic.
The staff was friendly but no view from your room sucked.
Then listening to the plastic flap at night when trying to sleep geez.
And to top it all off on the sunday moring before 9am they started working outside the window talk about sucking.
We did not even get a discount for the incovinence and not knowing.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple