“Another good meal at the Roadhouse ....”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 149 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2014

The Texas Roadhouse is a chain restaurant that I've been to in some other states. The food is always pretty good and seems reasonability priced. It's got a rustic western theme with plenty of peanuts on the floor.

Being a Friday night we had to wait for almost an hour. While waiting we saw a sign that they offer 'call ahead' seating ... which I would definitely recommend doing on the weekends.

When we finally got our table it was a booth with a very small table shoved up against it. Definitely not enough for a party of nine. I was seated at the end which was essentially in the isle. Plus I was directly under an air vent. The napkins were blowing around and I couldn't read the menu because the air blast was shaking it around so much. I did complain and they managed to find us a better table after a short wait. Thank goodness.

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

If I only needed to say three little words... those would be it. When my bf and I got to the restaurant we were given a beeper and were told the wait would be 30-40 mins. The placed was packed! About ten minutes later our buzzer went off and we were seated and given complimentary buns and cinnamon spread. Our server Jon was very friendly and attentive. I ordered the chicken breast with cheese and mushroom with brown gravy with the loaded baked potato and fresh veggies. I can honestly say that the dinner was probably THE best dinner I have ever had at a restaurant. My bf had the half chicken and his was good as well. The only thing I would suggest would be is to make reservations if that is possible. I definately would visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

we had a group of 6, they told us we would have a 30 minute wait. after less than 15 we were in. Quick service, food was great as always. Would go back. Always worth the wait

Reviewed August 21, 2014

My husband does not like crowded and noisy restaurants, but he tolerated it for my Birthday dinner. The rolls are fresh and hot with a sweet butter. We both had the prime rib, and my sides were a loaded baked potato and one of the best Caesar salads I ever had. Husband had rice and chili for his sides and he enjoyed them both. We had the cactus blossom for an appetizer but did not care to much for the dipping sauce. I didn't mind it too much, but husband hates horseradish. For my birthday I got a free sidekick of ribs which were excellent. Yes there are long waits, but call ahead seating is highly recommended, especially on the busy weekend nights.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

I ordered 3 dinners, waited 45 minutes for it to be prepared, ask the girl if everything was there including the rolls, she told me yes. Got home, and a side was missing and the rolls. Called the night manager, she promised to send gift cards to make up for the wait and the missing food. Never came. Wrote cooperate, they never replied.