“love it”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is my fav place to eat every time I got the staff is up beat and friendly. The roll are warm the butter is so good. My food is cook perfect every time and I love that u can pick your cut.

1  Thank Molly D

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I will be honest, I try to avoid big chain restaurants because the food is generally uninspired and generic. On a whim we walked through the doors of Texas Roadhouse. We were immediately greeted by a young lady bearing warm freshly made dinner rolls (baked every 5 min) with cinnamon butter. She walked us by the display case showcasing their hand cut steaks to our booth. On the table was a bucket of peanuts to munch on if the rolls weren't enough. As it was our first time there, a cook came out of the kitchen with a platter bearing small dishes of their most popular sides to try. We decided upon 1/2 side of ribs with 2 different sides each and a onion cactus blossom to start. Well, the onion blossom would have been enough, and the mains were large enough that we could have easily shared one. And we could not stop ourselves from asking for more of the dinner rolls. We rolled (no pun intended) out very satisfied and we will most certainly be back.

1  Thank iamjennybird
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Whenever we travel to Watertown, this place is always on our list. First time we had the ribs and they were excellent. Even the side salad is always cold and crisp. The draft beer prices are very reasonable. Great food, service and price, Thats why we always come back.

1  Thank sunloving
Reviewed June 11, 2013

No matter where we travel, there is always a wait to get into Texas Roadhouse. The wait was about 20 minutes but the ribs are always so good, you don't mind waiting. The atmosphere is good. The restaurant was clean. The ribs were good and I came away with a me(doggie) bag. On the way out, they provide bags, so you can take some of the peanuts in the shell to go... for free. I have not run into an unfriendly waiter yet...

2  Thank nyccitygal
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We recently had lunch at this establishment, the food is average, we ordered a pork chop meal with sides which was good and an appetizer which consisted of potato skins (average) more of a wedge style with too much tasteless cheddar cheese, boneless chicken wings (below average) tasted and looked like chicken strips - comparable to grocery quality, jalapeno and cheese balls (below average) comparable to grocery store quality, also ordered a baked potato and 3 beer. Lunch with tip was $48.00. Service was average, the waitress was pleasant but seemed put off by our lunch choices - they have a huge meat counter as you walk in with a variety of steaks and chops which looked great but we were looking for a light lunch and some drinks. I would not go out of my way to return to this establishment, there are many choices in Watertown, There are 2 buckets on each table one with peanuts and one for shells... a lot of shells on the floor which made it look less clean. I think I will explore others on my next visit.