“Too much $$”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 147 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canada
“Too much $$”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Salads were pre-prepared and cold from the fridge, just romaine lettuce with bottled caesar dressing. My steak was salty, baked potato was rolled in salt (why ?). Ribs were fall off the bone tender. Appetizers were good. Felt like the staff wanted us to eat and move on, many people were waiting for a table. Too much money for what I got. Not good value to me, I won't be going back.

Visited December 2012

“Mmmm. Mmmmm. Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

Excellent food, excellent service. If you like onions their cactus blossom is fantastic best we ever ate. Cost was so reasonable compared to most with delicious food. Steak fries taste like the old fashioned (50s&60s) fries we used to get. Ribs are to die for.

Ottawa, Canada
“don't believe all the hype...it's not THAT great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I heard all of the hype on this site and others. Waited almost an hour with my wife. I pretty much asked for their specialty and the waitress told me that would be the bbq steak and ribs. Well it arrived and it couldn't appear to be more depressing looking. It just looked completely unappetising and I won't get stuck on this point because with food, it's all about taste. Well, it tasted worse than it's appearance, the bbq sauce tasted like ketchup mixed with mcdonalds bbq sauce. The steak was pretty much a piece of leather without any seasoning whatsoever. Its a great atmosphere within the restaurant and our waitress was very nice. I was bluntly honest with her about the food without being mean and she just pretty much shrugged and apologized. I don't care too much that the meal was awful but I'm confused why this place gets so much hype??? It's bad, it's just really bad food. The next visit I made to Watertown I just went to quite ol' Ruby Tuesdays and my meal was fantastic! So try out this restaurant if you'd like, Watertown is slim on options but don't follow all the hype in my opinion - you're better off going to a fast food joint.

• Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Crack some NUTS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Server: Angel

Party of seven, five adults and two children. Angel, our server is on fire with getting us taken care of we got hot rolls and extra butter to tide us over till our food came. Only hiccup was the steak ordered by our son. He ordered medium and it came out well and hard. Angel checked on us so quickly that their was no time to even get upset. Our sons order was redone and rushed out correctly with Top Knotch quality. Had a great dinner visiting with family who loves to crack some peanuts! Plus we got to see some birthday saddle riders out calibrating as we'll.

Ontario
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Excellent server, joked with us about being Canadian, and how we say things, food cooked to order and lots of it. Never go to Watertown without coming here

Visited October 2012