“Always good food and great staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 146 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Always good food and great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

When I lived at Fort Drum this place was the place I always went to go out to eat. The service was always great. The staff always friendly and the food was always good. Often I'd order the same thing, but when you have a favorite I guess you just go with it. I also loved their burgers and steaks as well and those rolls with the cinnamon butter are just delicious.

• Visited October 2011

Ottawa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good food, good drinks and very friendly / efficient staff...totally predictable. I have been to the Texas road House in about 20 locations, this one is close and rates in the top five of the ones I have been to. I wish they had locations in Ottawa, Canada, I would be there every week. If anything, they could have a more efficient "Call Ahead" service.

• Visited September 2012
Belleville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best food and staff around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have one word to say, FANTASTIC!! everytime we go to Watertown it's a must we always have dinner, the food is the best and so are the staff!! Deep fried pickles and pulled pork, try it out, you'll be in love!!

Visited August 2012
Ontario
“Visit again and again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stop here to eat every US trip, great vibe. Excellent food, great steaks. Lots of choice, never a problem with food or service. Have to wait to eat, shows how busy this is. We called ahead and were in within 10 min

Visited August 2012
Watertown, NY
“Good food but long lines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Food is always good, but the wait is always 45 min. And once your seated it is slow.. But normally the steaks are cooked right, this visit our waitress forgot about the appetizer but had it on the bill. Once I told her she offered to bring it, which I didn't want at that point, but she removed it from the bill and gave me a coupon for my next one free. So now once I have a hour to wait for a seat...I'll use it.

Visited April 2012