“Usual”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Typical Buffalo Wild Wings. Great beer selection, but lacking with the hard alcohol. Service wasn't bad. It just wasn't anything special.

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I have been there twice first time had jess as a server. I recommend her very much she is very attentive and very nice. The second time we had some guy that never checked on us even in the beginning jess came over and asked if we had been helped and went to get him once we said we hadn't. He was bad on refills and making sure we were ok. I will be requesting jess next time we go.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Things started out alright, got our drinks in a timely manner food as well. I ordered 6 wings cuz I like them hot so I only order 6 at a time, I ate the first 6 and never got anymore. Our waitress never came back to our table till my husband was done eating even then I didn't get asked if I wanted anything I had to tell her I wanted a piece of cake for my daughter and I never git asked if I wanted more to drink after sitting for 30 minutes with an empty glass. Not to mention the manager on duty who walked by our table multiple timed didn't stop to ask if we needed anything but the table that is beside us that he apparently knew people from got all his attention. Needless to say I was not a happy person and actually left hungry and thirsty.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I liked this place just as well as any other BWWs. It had same signage, setup, etc. The only difference....is that they allow kids in the bar area sometimes....a little weird I suppose....

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We visited the BWW here in Watertown and have been here before. It is truly a sports bar atmosphere and it was lunch time on this occasion. Lots and lots of televisions with different sports activities showing as well as trivia and the best part was, there was no sound from any of them so you could watch in peace and carry on normal conversations.

We both just ordered the standard Buffalo medium sauce wings which were nice sizes and possessed that unmistakeable "Buffalo wing" flavour originated at the "Anchor Bar" in Buffalo, NY. My wife opted to forego the fries and ordered the side salad with Basalmic dressing. After the first bite of the salad, she looked more closely and found the lettuce wilted and some black tinged edges and overall the flavour was "metallic". The whole salad appeared "old and wilted". She sent the salad back which is something she rarely does. THIS IS WHERE THE EXCELLANT CUSTOMER SERVICE TAKES PLACE. Immediately, one of the management staff came over to inquire specifically what was wrong and at the same time without question another manager was removing the salad from our bill. The one questioning us was very sincere and appeared very concerned about our problem and gave upfront answers and was very helpful. He then went away and conversed with the co-manager and the waitress and came back and voluntarily removed my wife's entire entree from the bill which wasn't necessary as the rest of the lunch; wings, celery, blue cheese were delicious.

In these times, it is very rare for such "customer service" to go out of its way to please the customer and for this we were truly thankful.

(I believe this was just a glitch in the kitchen and would recommend this restaurant)