Hampton Inn Watertown
Royal Inn(Watertown)
$65
$62
Travelocity
Allen's Budget Motel(Watertown)(Great Value!)
$58
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskbusiness centergreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastoatmealnight's sleepclean roomsthe breakfast areacookiesfresh fruitalexandria baynew yorkbreakfast was excellentfort drumbed was very comfortableexcellent staywould stay again
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay, I found the hotel and rooms were very clean, something that bugged me with other places I have stayed at, I also found the breakfast to be great and but most of all we really enjoyed the pool, it was the best part of the stay for the kids. Finally I found that its located a little further from the highway and main roads so its quieter and not as busy to get in and out of, overall I would recommend this place and will come back again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Hogan_TA, Manager at Hampton Inn Watertown, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for leaving a review of our location. I am glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Met the usual standard of Hampton Inns. Would like to see an improvement in the breakfasts throughout the chain. Denny's is just down the street. Located just off the Arsenal St. strip. Easy on and off from route 81.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I usually rate hotels based on their exercise room because I travel for work and exercising is important. This is a standard clean Hampton Inn, but the workout room is only mediocre. They have cardio machines that are pretty old (thankfully they all work). It would be nice to see an upgraded exercise area (maybe some weights?).

I'm going to try a different hotel next time to see if somewhere else has better equipment.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Hogan_TA, Manager at Hampton Inn Watertown, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Thank you for leaving a review our location. Within the past month our fitness center went under a total renovation. We have updated all of our equipment and added weights. I encourage you to visit us again while in Watertown, and take advantage of our new state-of-the-art fitness center.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I stay at this Hampton Inn all year round. The past six months it has gone down hill. There is a lot of new staff and I feel this why Hampton Inn is not up to pare. The problems I'm having is no water/snacks in room (never had to ask before). I asked for this every time and no problem getting the items. Breakfast during the weekends doesn't have meat. For example the stay Saturday 3/23/14 had scramble eggs (rubbery) and pancakes (cold & rubbery). Pillows are to thick however bedding is getting a bit worn but comfortable. Someone running the sweeper at 8:15 AM. This is not the first stay this has happened I have notified Hampton Inn about this before. At check out I notified them and the only thing I was told was "sorry". I check in with ID and CC. At check out I pay cash, before there was never a problem with this however it now seems to be a problem. If I notify I'm paying cash when I check in I can't order a movie without calling desk even though you have a credit card on file with my Honor Rewards. There is always different people at the counter. There use to be an elderly gentleman who new are Honor number by heart when we walked in the door, bring him back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tammy R
Hogan_TA, Manager at Hampton Inn Watertown, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. I would like to apologize your stay did not meet your expectations. I will be sure to address each of your comments with the proper management team. We take our guests feedback very seriously, and use it as a training tool for all of our employees.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I really enjoyed my quick stay here. Would and will stay again. Room was nice and clean; bed comfy. Bathroom ample. Fitness center decent enough. Breakfast was good and the staff was super nice. I appreciated the complimentary brush service for my car.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business