Hampton Inn Watertown
Royal Inn(Watertown)
$65
$62
Travelocity
Allen's Budget Motel(Watertown)(Great Value!)
$58
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskbusiness centergreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastoatmealnight's sleepclean roomsthe breakfast areacookiesfresh fruitalexandria baynew yorkbreakfast was excellentfort drumbed was very comfortableexcellent staywould stay again
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We were very happy to stay at this uber clean place. I had a peaceful rest. The service is excellent. I spent time at the well equipped business center. I did not use the pool because of time constraints but it appeared inviting.
I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank 101travelled
Hogan_TA, General Manager at Hampton Inn Watertown, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Watertown and that you will recommend us to others. Perhaps on your next visit here you will be able to utilize our pool. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My family loves the Hampton hotels. This particular one is so easy to use, from finding it off the hi way to check-out. Its always spotlessly clean and my kids really enjoyed the pool. The complimentary breakfast appeals to everyone and the service is without reproach. The staff are always ready with information, or if you have any needs, they are ready to look after all aspects of your stay with them.

Room Tip: Call ahead and book a room if possible. I failed to once and we were forced to stay at a "lesser" hotel nearby.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank croberts63
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great Hotel the staff was helpful and wonderful, I would recommend this hotel very much for a Watertown stay. The only problem I expirienced was receiving all the TV channels, I don't watch TV much so I didn't even report it though. THe rooms were clean and fresh and the Iron in the room was clean and well taken care of,

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EiBStudent
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is an awesome hotel. Bright, clean, friendly staff, delicious cookies, big rooms, LARGE bathroom, comfy bed, spotless room.

They even offer a clean off your car service if it snows at night...how is awesome is that.
The bathroom is large enough for 2 people to be in at the same time.
Shower was fantastic.
Nice to have a microwave and fridge.

Close to our favorite watering hole (Applebee's)

This is now our GO TO hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This must be one of the newer Hampton's. I've stayed at a few and this is one of the cleanest that I've stayed at. Much nicer than the one in East Syracuse (which is no longer a Hampton by the way).

We've also stayed at the Comfort Inn across the street (a few times) and the Hilton Garden Inn (the same weekend) and I'd choose the Hampton Inn over those two although there's nothing wrong with the other ones either. The Hampton is slightly cheaper than the Hilton but it offers a free breakfast so it's better to stay at the Hampton.

The breakfast is better than the typical free hotel breakfast. They had a really good fruit salad (and I'm not a fruit salad kind of guy).

I'm surprised that it's only rated two stars on Priceline. I'd rate it as high as 3 stars.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple