Friendly people, quiet, and great location for business travels. Good restaurants within walking distance. Nice places to visit close by if traveling for pleasure.
Rooms are nice and quiet. Free internet and "icecream" between 5 and 7. nice snack before dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Watertown, New York is where great experiences begin at the gateway to the 1000 Islands. We are in the heart of the Watertown, NY shopping district and located near exit 45 just off of I-81. The area's finest attractions, including Boldt Castle, Sackets Harbor and the St. Lawrence River, many local businesses & Fort Drum are just minutes away. Our plaza includes Ruby Tuesdays, Starbucks, Buffalo Wild Wings, Ponderosa, Chipotle, Five Guys, Moe's, Cold Stone Creamery, Planet Fitness, Dollar General and a liquor store. Stay Smart with free wireless & wired high speed internet access, free local phone calls, High Def TV & a guest business center. Begin your day with our complimentary Express Start Breakfast that includes hot items daily including pancakes and as always our signature cinnamon rolls. If you're on the run, pre-order a breakfast-to-go bag. Our Smart Roast 100% Arabica coffee is available 24 hours in our Great Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-1000 Islands
- Holiday Inn Express Watertown
- Holiday Inn Watertown
- Watertown Holiday Inn