“Wonderful lunches”

Panera Bread
Ranked #17 of 146 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American, Soups, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingston
“Wonderful lunches”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Every time we go to Watertown, New York we go to Panera Bread for lunch. Their broccoli cheese soup is to die for and their sandwiches are out of this world. Going there tomorrow.

• Visited June 2013

Dallas, TX
“okay”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The counter help was great, but I wasn't impressed with the food. It seemed overpriced for the amount of food that you got. The bread was delicious though. I got a bowl of chicken noodle soup and it was average. The menu was very confusing to me.

• Visited April 2014
Kingston, Canada
“Nice!”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Our first visit to Panera and we were not disappointed. Very fresh and tasty meal.
All calories were posted on the menu board which was nice. If your looking for something quick,
stay away from the normal fast food restaurants and come here for a healthier choice.
Both my husband and I were very impressed and will seek out this franchise for a quick healthy meal!

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Panera Bread”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I went to Panera Bread for lunch and my overall experience was good. The prices are reasonable, the service was good and the food was equally as good. The shift supervisor behind the counter was very friendly and helped me with my selection. She even offered me the Panera card which once I registered, allowed me to receive discounts and free deserts upon subsequent visits. They have Wi-Fi which is a plus and a variety of comfortable seating. The food came quickly and was hot and tasty. The overall cleanliness of the restaurant was to question. Tables were not wiped down and there was quite a bit of trash on the floor, i.e. napkins, paper and cups, from where customers had probably dropped these items and no one cleaned them up. The stock of napkins and condiments was plentiful and the atmosphere was inviting. I will definitely return and tell my friends and co-workers about my experience.

• Visited August 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Autumn squash soup a hit”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had a bowl of their seasonal autumn squash soup, and the broccoli and cheese soup. Both were piping hot, thick, simply delicious in different ways. Ham and swiss cheese sandwich was also enjoyable. Very busy at lunchtime.

• Visited September 2013