“Great lunch!”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Anywhere usa
“Great lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

We travel for a living and have often found ourselves at Applebees's for all you can eat soup and salad lunch special.

Live the shrimp and spinach salad combined with the French onion soup, wonderful!

Fantastic value.

Waitstaff was attentive and courteous.

Can't wait to come back!

1 Thank Commercialtourist

Ft. Campbell
“Riblets!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I'm still addicted to those blasted Riblet plates! Regardless of size, they are annoying (read very tasty) good. They're my standard meal.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank BobArms
Ness Ziona, Israel
“OK when you're hungry...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had to wait for 25 min. Till there was a table. The food was fine. Not something to run and tell, but when you are hungry it will work. We had two dishes of pasta. The souce was fine but the pasta didn't get the sauce taste ....
Service was good.

Waterloo, Canada
“Average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Food was just ok. Not hot enough and lacked flavor.I had a shrimp pasta dish...pasta over cooked and sauce was sticky instead of creamy.Service was very good and staff very friendly.

Visited August 2012
Watertown, NY
“Normally great, but not last night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I ordered my normal steak well done, last night it wasblack and tasted like charcoal. Not once did my server ask how my food was, I think she new the answer... My 2 for $20.00 turned into $45.00 with a few drinks. Coors light was $4.65 I think.. a bit pricey for draft and charcoal. Normally it is good, bad night..

Visited August 2012