“Great beer, interesting menu!”
Review of Skewed Brewing

Skewed Brewing
Ranked #22 of 150 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Skewed is awesome! They have an awesome bar with a great beer selection and their food is creative and delicious! Love their $2 pint special of Skewed beer on Thursday nights!

1  Thank AmandaG197

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have been to Skewed a couple times and have enjoyed the food selections and the beer. Watertown first attempt at a gastropub really works. The food is unique duck wings vs chicken wings to name one and a good selection of shareable appetizers and the beer seasonal and top rated are on tap. Way to go owners and keep up the good work. On my way up to drink their first home brew Diggin Out Stout.

1  Thank irisheyes44
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I'm not a huge fan of chains, which is what seems to make up so much of Watertown-so when I saw this had opened, we had to check it out. I still see them as being in the "working out the kinks" phase, but overall it was a great experience. I had the Brie-licious and the husband and I shared an order of duck wings as an app and he ordered the sausage sandwich. The older kiddo made up his own pizza and shared an order of the pretzels with his little brother. I tried a little of everything we all ordered and it was all great. I was a little surprised there wasn't more of a "dinner entree" section of the menu.

1  Thank JfromNC
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I know tight is common , but this was alittle ridiculous, our waiter never brought us what we asked for, and food was alright but a bit pricey , glad we tried it but probably wont rush back ,

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I was more than impressed by my recent dining experience at Skewed Brewing. The staff was friendly and welcoming. All my questions about the food were answered in a way that displayed knowledge of what was being served. Both my wife and myself greatly enjoyed wonderful meals and fantastic beer in an environment that we can't wait to return to. Keep up the good work Skewed!

1  Thank Mark M