“A great variety on the menu.”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 149 Restaurants in Watertown
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Something for everybody, and done well. Really like the various apps and mains and possibile combinations.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My family and I were seated, hostess did not bring any kids menues dispute chatting with our daughter... 15 min later still no water or drink order. Left without ordering or being noticed. Went down the street to ruby Tuesday's - Amazing service very kid friendly...
Save your time don't bother going to TGI Fridays

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Ordered a steak and got one so full of veins took it home for my dog after NO offer from Fridays waitstaff to rectify the problem Will never patron them again

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My daughter and I love to eat at Friday's!! They have a huge selection of menu items and the food has always been great and the service was excellent. No complaints and I would highly recommend!! It is crowded, we have found going at off hours works best for us!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were there with my wife, son, his girlfriend and her son. Good selection and generous portions. Food was very good and tasty. Service was exceptional and premise very clean. Good value for the price, highly recommended and will go back.