“Asian exotic right here in the North Country”
Review of Lotus garden

Lotus garden
Ranked #46 of 154 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Our stop was a treat for my wife who likes Vietnamese food, especially pho. For the entree, we found the egg rolls to be delightfully spicy and delicious. She had the foo and I chose the pork strip with chicken fried rice. We both felt that the dishes were great. If you're up for something different at a very affordable price, this is the place.

Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

The food here is wonderful -price and the service was fast and good.the bhan mi was so good and also the spring rolls were the bomb I've have eaten here 10 times so far and I will be back.

Reviewed July 15, 2015 via mobile

1. The address is wrong in this app. The correct address is 1283 Arsenal street, Watertown, NY 13601

2. We have 17 people but they serve maximum 6 people only.

Reviewed November 12, 2014

First, I must confess a lack of familiarity with Vietnamese food. Thus, my judgement may be clouded by this inexperience. The won ton soup advertised as a so-called appetizer was served at the same time as the two entrees. Approximately six won ton were served in a clear and tasty broth. For $7.95, the soup was large enough to serve two. The contents of the won ton had an overpowering spice or flavor that tasted like mushrooms. I wasn't that fond of it. My wife's fried rice with shrimp was lackluster; the shrimp were so small, you needed a microscope to see them. She definitely was unimpressed. Thus, my first tip- skip the fried rice. Frozen vegetables fried in oil with rice, but no shrimp. I have heard from other TA reviews, shrimp or seafood is not something you should order here if you want medium to larger size shrimp. I had the lemongrass chicken which consisted of pieces of white chicken meat drenched (more like a soup than not) in a spicy concoction that gave me indigestion because of the spices. Although the TA reviews say this place is awesome, we do not judge it that way; it is not for the naive or untrained eaters. There may be excellent items on the menu but our chance encounter did not discover any.

1  Thank dmeische
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Me and my wife went over on a Sunday to order food to-go. The place is clean. We ordered "Combination Fried Rice". Fried rice should have vegetables and pork already. This is the first time we see those ingredients as a" combination". We also ordered wings. The were six, but not the wings in the picture. (whole wings) just "drumsticks". The egg were "Spring Rolls" and half of the size of a common egg roll. The waiter said the wings are different depends on what we order(?????) We spent $24.95 on "Combination Rice", six wings, and two Egg rolls. The $9.95 "Combination Rice" was not enough for two people. (Unless you eat like a bird). Will no come again neither recommend it to friends.