“Fresh and delicious”

Sushi Express
Ranked #71 of 154 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 27, 2015 via mobile

I was in Watertown on business and needed something healthy to eat. Not knowing where to go, my hotel showed me a menu and the options looked great. I like unique rolls that I don't see at other sushi restaurants. Why always order the California roll? The rolls we ordered were delicious, well made, with the perfect amount of every ingredient. Well done.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Guy at register barely put his phone down long enough to take our order, other employees downright rude. Food was mediocre.. Seaweed wraps inedible... Not gonna recommend.. Though other people seemed to have good experiences... Like I said, must have been a been a bad day.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

THIS SUSHI PLACE IS A MUST GO! I was told about it by a good friend, and i absolutely loved everything about it! The food was beyond amazingly delicious, the waitress was so sweet and nice....and because we ordered so much, the chef made us something on the house! This is the perfect little sushi place and i hope it stays open for a while! I've been 3 times in the past week. Don't hesitate to try this place, it is very good!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Wow have waited for this in our area for some time! Just tested the extent if the menu by ordering more than ten dinners or rolls-. Each one delivered according to the taste preferences of our chefs. Well worth it, reasonably priced. Go for variety and enjoy the surprise.

1  Thank DHPaine
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We went on a snowy night so it wasn't too surprising we were the only diners there. The staff were very friendly and fast. We spent about $50 including tip and left stuffed. The sushi was reasonably priced and as fresh as you can get here. They even deliver which I'm sure we will be taking advantage of at some point. Like most places here my biggest complaint is that they don't have a website.