“God I love a good burger”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #9 of 150 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 19, 2014

For chain they do well, love their burger and fries.
Lots of good choices for toppings.
I wish they had choices in cheese, But it's five guys and the peanuts are free !!!!!!!!
My daughter like the hot dog and fries and who came say no to the five guys fries they are out of this world.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

For a in-and-out burger joint, it's pretty darn good. The ingredients seemed fresh and I like that you know where your fries came from. It seemed a bit costly perhaps. I'm still unsure. It's not the best beef you can get, however, it doesn't have pink slime, so it's definitely better than other fast food joints. You get a generous amount of fries, which are yummy, and a small burger is actually a normal burger, whereas the large one has two patties. It is really cool, though, that you get to choose whatever toppings you want at one flat rate. Generally speaking, I'd certainly recommend it over other fast food eateries, but don't be deluded into thinking it's vastly more healthy- it's nutritional info can be found herehttp://www.fiveguys.com/media/1960/nutritionalinfo_2010.pdf . It is more casual, so, good for families, probably not good for a date for adults.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I feel like I should dislike this restaurant: it is a fast food restaurant, it is a chain, and there are exactly 4 menu items (burger, hot dog, veg sandwich + fries). That being said, they serve the best burger that I have ever tasted. The 'little burger' is little and yet it's filling, but the meat is always juicy and flavourful. The burgers are custom-topped with a ton of free toppings to choose from (incl. grilled onions and mushrooms).
Although the menu is limited, the food is consistently tasty. The fries are ridiculously good. The potatoes for the fries come from a different place every day and they list - near the front cash - where that day's potatoes are from. There are also free peanuts in the shell. You can grab a scoop of peanuts to chow down on while you wait, although the wait isn't usually too long - it IS fast food after all.
I've never had anything from 5 Guys that I didn't like: it's ridiculously good.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Burgers and Fries, Yum..............
The best dam burger you can get for around five bucks or so and it beats the hell out of the fast food places everyday of the week.
Burgers you way, pick your favorite toppings how can you go wrong.
Outstanding fresh food not frozen with great service and all the peanuts you can eat.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I'll just say, 5 guys is my go to burger place. Much better than the run of the mill local burger restaurants. So hands down, if you're hungry for a really good burger and fries, this is the place. They give you a variety of toppings to put on your burger and even offer regular of Cajun style fries. I ordered a little burger and small order of fries and they gave me about 2lbs worth of fries (I'm not exaggerating) in the bag along with my burger. They are very flavorful and here in Watertown, they are very friendly and courteous. I've been to several five guys establishments throughout the country and this is one of the best locations to date. If you are looking for a place to get a good burger, you won't go wrong with 5 Guys.