“It's so so”

Cuisines: American
North Carolina Coast, North Carolina
“It's so so”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Yep it's only so so, it's a big chain restaurant.
They all do it the same, you been to one and it's the same as the last one. No local flavor.............
It's dark inside this place and the atmosphere no so friendly with
Very small tables.
Staff was very busy almost running into each other at times, not sure why place wasn't that full.
Maybe the chaos factor.
The food and service just OK, but again it's the same old thing.
Will say the menu looks to be updated a little bit some better choices than last time.

Visited July 2014

Jay, New York
“So disappointed”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The food was just so-so, and our waitress was a bit too pushy with her opinions and suggestions.
TGI Fridays used to be a favorite of ours, but this location left something to be desired.

Visited May 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“SO GOOD!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

It's just a fun place to eat and the food was delicious and plentiful. My kids wanted burgers. We each had something different but so good. My husband and I shared the Queso appetizer, and also shared the Whiskey cake. That cake was to die for! It was one of the best desserts I've ever had! Our server was fantastic, very friendly and attentive. She always made sure that our drinks were full and the food was fast and fresh.

Visited September 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Food was okay but the service wasn't”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were travelling to Syracuse and stopped for a late lunch. We placed our order with the waitress and then waited. I had asked for a coffee which I had to remind her about. My husband ordered the All You can Eat Soup and Salad. When asked if he wanted seconds he said yes to the soup. He had to wait over 20 minutes for a lousy bowl of soup. I had the chicken tenders and fries. They were delicious. Considering it wasn't busy at all, I found the service unacceptable. The food was good though!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Betty722
Wooler, Ontario
“TGI Fridays Watertown New York”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped in for lunch with my wife, the service and food were great, had the Jack Daniels burger and wife had the Jack Daniels chicken, would definately go back to this location.

• Visited August 2013