“Eat at Pete's for an excellent treat”
Review of Pete's Trattoria

Pete's Trattoria
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nags Head, North Carolina
“Eat at Pete's for an excellent treat”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife and I were looking for a place to go out to eat in Watertown, NY for our 33rd Anniversary.
I saw the good review for Pete's and decided to try it. We were very glad we did. I was able to finish my meal. My wife needed a doggy bag for hers. We started with the Utica greens, then a salad, and lastly our entrees. (Eggplant Parmesan, and Chicken Bruschetta) Everything was excellent. The service was prompt and the meal was well paced. Things arrived one at a time after we finish each course. The meal was hot as it should be. It was not sitting around waiting for us to finish our salad. We will be returning. We have been here for 23 summers and somehow missed this place each year.

Dayton, Ohio
“What a great find in Watertown.”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Never judge a book by it's cover. You could easily pass this place by or just succumb to the array of fast and chain food offering near I-81. Just go on in. The food and service speak for themselves. We were a group of 12 with 6 children and were greeted enthusiastically. The children's meals were brought in advance of the adult meals without asking. The pasta was homemade and the sauces very flavorful. If you are visiting Watertown it is worth a stop at Pete's.

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing find in Watertown”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Ordered the surf & turf special (filet mignon & lobster risotto) cooked to perfection! Great friendly service! Highly recommended for anyone in the area....best meal in a long time

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Snarky_guy
Watertown, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I can always count on Pete's”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This place just continues to get better. The portabella chicken is one of my favorites. My husband loves the half hots and the risotto can not be beat. They recently upgraded the seating arrangements allowing for more space between tables. Great food for great prices.

Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Great find”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We just moved to Watertown and have been on the lookout for a place to dine on the rare occasion of eating out. I think we found it! We got the calamari, snapper and risotto (I think it was snapper???), and gluten free gnocchi with marinara. Delicious! They also have their own olive oil which is delightful! You never really think about how tasty olive oil can be until you try a good one. The last time I was impressed with an olive oil was in Rome, so that says a lot.

Our waiter was knowledgable and friendly, and wasn't too much in our face nor was he neglectful. We will definitely be back!