“My Absolute Favorite”

Cuisines: Mexican
Ontario
“My Absolute Favorite”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I'm from Canada, and there's no Chipotle's near my home.. So when I go to Watertown, I make sure I go to Chipotle. I think the value for your money is fantastic, and you get nutritious delicious food. The service is always cheerful and fast. If you've never tried it, I think you'll be impressed. I went twice on my last trip to Watertown. A real treat!

Evans Mills, New York
“Not that great”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I love Chipotle and I use to go there all the time. I'm not sure if it is just this location but they hardly fill your bowl up now! It is very disappointing considering the prices. My chicken bowl use to be piled high and now they just load it with cheese to make it look full. I probably won't be going back and instead will go to Moe's right across the street.

1 Thank Jenn45785
North Bergen, New Jersey
“Very good place to have Mexican food in watertown.”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I like the place. It has interior that is pretty much same as another chipotle places. I think this is the last place before entering to Canada from Thousand Island border. Would Recommend!!!

Visited October 2013
Wine Country, north of San Francisco
“Surprisingly Good”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Was cafeteria style service where you pick your item and then choose choice of meat, beans and other items which are all included in the price except the guacamole. The food was amazingly fresh and very tasty. This was my first visit and it will not be our last.

• Visited October 2013
Ottawa, ON
“friendly service - not as good as Mucho Burrito flavour though”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This burrito was a little bit too spicy for me, even though I chose mild salsa. We have a similar restaurant chain back home that is slightly better taste, and that does not charge extra for guacamole.

• Visited August 2013