See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2016

We stayed here one night as we traveled around Lake Ontario. Payed only $70 US. Family owned. Willing to negotiate price. No restaurant. Free WiFi. Fridge in room. Clean and comfortable. Check out was 11 am. but we thought it was noon. Daughter came to room to clean at 10:45 knocking on the door. We told her we would be maybe 45 min., she was not impressed. She also called the room telling us she needed to clean the room. We didn't let her bother us though. Her brother that we checked in with the night before was much nicer.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting family in Watertown for few days and we stayed at relax inn because they had the best rate in town. Only paid $65 a night and was a nice stay. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. Rooms were semi modern and beds were very comfy. Would recommend to anyone with budget for sure. Will definitely stay again while visiting family in Watertown.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2016

We where not planning on staying in Watertown but as luck had it we needed a place to stay and found this place. From the outside looks we were a bit skeptical. But as it was a last minute thing and really on a tight budget. we bit the bullet and went in. What a pleasant surprise. The place was clean, neat, very friendly staff. Really liked it there. If we need a place to stay in Watertown the Relax Inn will be our first stop again.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank bob534535
Reviewed March 12, 2016

Hello granted this place does reek of something (maybe the urine) but it was a decent spot to stay. My family and I usually stay at Econolodge (on Arsenal), they have rooms a in the back that's cheaper called the Adirondack Effecienceis (50-55 bucks a night). I actually stayed here due to relocating and then becoming homeless , so yes they do put (homeless families) here , but families ONLY!!. There is a gas station just a few steps away and Subway a bit down the block. My family and I have two rooms and again it's efficient for our circumstances. The fronnt desk is pretty nice but I must say the son charged us $5 bucks for WIFI when it says free but he said we aren't regular customers (so that shows yes he has judged us , not even knowing our situation). The mother she's pretty n ice but I can tell , she can easily turn into a witch real quick... Overall if your traveling and don't mind bumps and bruises to a place stay here if you do then don't .

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Sunshine S
Reviewed September 25, 2015

True, it was affordable, but if I had to make the decision, I would have kept driving home. My husband, unfortunately, did not agree. Our room was freshly painted, and despite all of the other complaints, the beds were comfortable. There was a microwave and fridge in our room, BUT as soon as we walked into the room. the strong odor of urine hit us like a ton of bricks. We were carrying all kinds of bags, plus a sleeping toddler that we didn't want to wake up, so we dealt with it. The air conditioner seemed to make it worse, as if someone peed into the air conditioner from the outside, so we turned it off, but it eventually got so hot that we had to deal with it again. The bathroom was dated (yellow tub and sink, like from the 60s or 70s) and the bottom of the tub could have used some scrubbing. Had our toddler been awake when we arrived, I had planned to give him a bath, but thankfully he was already asleep. The hallway was dark, which was also weird. And the only outlet that would allow me to charge my phone was the one by the door. The ones beside my bed, the window, and the desk did not work.
This was not the worst room I've stayed in, but it was easily in the top 5. I would not recommend this place. It seems like management is trying to take care of it (our room was not visibly dirty, but the smell was terrible).

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family