“Wonderful yummy greek food”

The Apollo Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 149 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a family owned Greek and American cuisine restaurant. We offer take outs and deliveries to surrounding areas including Fort Drum.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great value, huge portions, very fresh. They also had a sale bc of their 25th anniversary with25% off certain items. The gyro is a must, their soup is awesome. You also must try their baklava ice cream. Highly addictive, would buy in bulk if offered!!!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We ordered a greek salad which was limp and tasteless, a gyro that had disgusting meat and fries that were still frozen. Do not go to this restuarant- better greek food can be had at Subway!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Greek salad is great. Love the chicken souvlaki gyro, normally a wonderful meal. We unfortunately received dry pita and overlooked chicken. My husband and I will be back, we are hoping it was an off day or a new worker was being trained. Normally it is wonderful, def worth trying out.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Located in a strip shopping mall, this restaurant was hidden away, but we were happy to find it. The food was delicious and the service prompt and friendly.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have eaten here a few times now and the food is consistantly great. I usually get the traditional gyro but just tried the 100% lamb gyro and I was quite impressed with the flavor. The food always taste fresh and is promptly served after it was prepared. I usually get the sweet potato fries as well and have not been disappointed. I just tried the falafel and it was quite tasty. I am surprised this place is not ranked higher in the Watertown area and my only guess is that the location at the end of a strip mall diminises the real quality of this restaurant.