“Great Gyro's”

Dining options: Delivery
Massena, New York
“Great Gyro's”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have eaten here a few times now and the food is consistantly great. I usually get the traditional gyro but just tried the 100% lamb gyro and I was quite impressed with the flavor. The food always taste fresh and is promptly served after it was prepared. I usually get the sweet potato fries as well and have not been disappointed. I just tried the falafel and it was quite tasty. I am surprised this place is not ranked higher in the Watertown area and my only guess is that the location at the end of a strip mall diminises the real quality of this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013

Wade, North Carolina
“Good Food”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Good food...I had the moussaka for my dinner and baklava for dessert. Pretty tasty. Small eating area and fills up fast. The staff was attentive and everyone seemed satisfied with their selection. I am not a connoisseur of Greek food, but I would eat there again. You should give it a try.

Evans Mills, New York
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have never been to an authentic Greek Restaurant before and I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food tasted! Not that I think Greek food would be bad, but I don't like feta cheese and unfortunately that is almost on all their dishes. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone! My husband and I will definitely be back :)

Visited November 2012
Emerald Isle, North Carolina
“Good food, good service, great value”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My first visit back to the Apollo after moving back into town. The menu has been Improved, offering a range of choices for gyros and platters. Prices are excellent; the night we went, they offered an all-you-can eat gyro special for $10.95. They offer a IDE range do desserts, have beer and wine, and there's always great and quick service. Dinner for two came to $20 for us. Well worth the visit.

• Visited October 2012
Fort Drum, New York
“Not so much.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Came here because it's the only Greek restaurant around. Ordered traditional gyro w/fries, chicken gyro w/feta fries, chicken tenders w/fries, Greek burger w/fries and 4 drinks. Spent about $50. Food was bland. Tzatziki sauce was as well. I may come again for the all u can eat pancakes. Guess I'll have to stick to homemade gyros.

1 Thank AMDubII