“Mid winter retreat for the family”

Hilton Garden Inn Watertown/Thousand Islands
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Watertown
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This locations service is great and the rooms are very clean. The pool and hot tub were a little dirty, and the resturaunt food was aweful. The breakfast was very good. The front end service was by far a great compliment to this Hilton Hotel. The resturaunt backend was not very satisfying but the breakfast was good. Good value, just think twice about the dinner.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I travel to the area on a regular basis and I have been staying at this hotel the last 4 or 5 times. This is a perfect hotel for families, business travelers or just some leisure travel to the area. The rooms and service are top notch. The bar and restaurant are a nice place to chill after a long day or work. Plenty of parking, outside electric for those of us who drive an EV. Plenty of other restaurants in the area as well. I would and I will stay here again. I hope you chose to stay here too.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night for business. Lobby was nice,clean and inviting. Registration was quick and they recognized I was a diamond member as well as adhered to my preferences! Loved the robes available. Wall were a little thin and maybe that's why they had earplugs in the bathroom! I had a terrible snorer in the room next to me so the earplugs came in handy

Dinner in the restaurant was pleasant with great service. I had the grilled salmon which was nice and moist. Would recommend it for sure!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I look forward to returning to the Hilton Garden Inn year after year. Great Value! The "Ultimate Date Night' is an exceptional option that is provided by this hotel. Others nearby hotels have comparable services but we have learned that this one is the perfect choice for us.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The hotel is beautiful. We had the package that includes breakfast and it was awesome. We also had dinner there at The American Grill. Nice to eat and not have to leave the hotel. Prime rib was excellent. Great local shopping close by. Not a fan of Keurigs.Coffee not hot enough. Only comment is decaf coffee is like dishwater. I expect this since it is all I drink. Restaurant could have way better decaf. Suggestions-Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts is the best decaf. Partner with a brand.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Rooms are excellent! They are clean beds are comfy and rooms are spacious. Breakfast was very good eggs, pancakes fruit etc.... Made fresh. Exercise room is well equipped and a good size however, pool area is small with bad air circulation and very slippery floors. Also, pool is very high in chemicals as it is used a lot. I would recommend staying here. We did enjoy it.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I ate breakfast at "The Great American Grill" restaurant in the hotel. We were extremely satisfied with the quality and quantity of food and food options available. Our waitress was Julie and she exemplifies what a waitress should be. While I would rate the hotel as average and a bit overpriced. Our waitress, Julie and the breakfast experience was AMAZING and I would highly recommend eating here. Hope this helps and have a GREAT day.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Watertown
Hampton Inn Watertown
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 14 in Watertown
Fairfield Inn & Suites Watertown Thousand Islands
Best Western Watertown Fort Drum

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Watertown/Thousand Islands? Share your experiences!