“Always great!”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #6 of 147 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Always great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great food, good service, love the menu, glad we can find CB up north! We hit almost every CB from GA to Watertown NY

Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
Ontario
“Always a good stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stopped here for lunch on way home and was not disappointed. Had a good old fashioned hunk of meatloaf , which was very tasty and had three sides which were served up piping hot ( steak fries, dumplings and hash bowns ) . My wife had a tasty beef soup and toated sandwich. Nice hot and filling lunch served up on a cold and rainy September day.

• Visited September 2012
Philadelphia, New York, United States
“Southern food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

My sister-in-Christ took me to this place and I loved it. Not only the food reminded me of good old Georgia but they also got great dessert! Took my kids there a couple weeks later and they love the store that carries toys when I was a kid. Awesome family friendly restaurant indeed! Keep it up...^_^

Visited April 2012
Uijeongbu, South Korea
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Good ole fashion southern cooking. Turkey, mash potatoes, corn bread tasted great. Great and polite service by waitress. Fast service. Atmosphere clean. Nice store.

Toronto
“Awful.......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

We crossed over the border and headed to the first restaurant, we were very hungry after our long drive. I ordered a beef and cabbage soup that cma out cold, so I sent it back. It came back cold but being hungry I ate it, but I did mention it to the waitress who really did nothing. My husband ordered the spicy fish sandwich, his meal came with a piece of fish on the plate nothing else, except for the sides, which were wrong. My husband said he wanted the fish sandwich and the waiters took the fish back only to return with it in between two pieces of white bread and two slices of pickle, wow......it looked awful. We told the cashier that it was not the best meal paid and left, will not return.

• Visited August 2012