“Good 1st Olive Garden experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #4 of 146 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good 1st Olive Garden experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good .....came home with leftovers. Service was excellent. A tad on the pricey side.

Lacona, New York
“$12.99 Specials for three course meal excellent adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

I truly love most Olive Gardens. It is a beautifully decorated restaurant. I feel like I am in Italy or somewhere! Love the theme. It fills up so quickly though being the only one in Fort Drum area. Very busy. We went recently on a Saturday at like 11:45 and were able to get a table in less than 5 minutes, right in front of the fireplace! Server was excellent, very attentive to our needs as we had a toddler/baby with us too. Love they offer the wine sample of the day. Any place that gives a wine tasting is great in my book! We all decided on the $12.99 specials. Their were five I think to select from. All of them looked fresh and new an inviting. I choose the chicken crusted parm choice with linguine in a sauce with twisty parmesan sticks on top.. It was over the top delicious and mouthwatering! Of course I love the salad and breadsticks..I like the nice little touches- chilling the salad bowl which just makes the salad crisp and cold and with the extra grated parm they put on even better. Breadsticks also always piping hot and sooooo good. Then of course the dessert choices. I think we had a choice of 5 of the little glass samplers or a selection of coffee specialty drinks or a chocolate mousse cake which had choc ganache decorated on a plate. Heaven on a plate that was for sure, I would have licked the plate if no one was watching! All for $12.99 so how can you go wrong. I had leftovers so had food for the next day which was bonus! Great way to experience new dishes they have on the menu without hurting the wallet too much. Olive Garden is doing it right. Great service, Excellent food and from start to finish it all went well. Our waiter was so attentive and even after our meal he was their to box up our leftovers and arrive timely with the bill. Highly recommend for any occassion!

• Visited January 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Excellent food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Typical Olive Garden...Excellent food & service but books up fast so make a reservation. Right next to the Salmon Run Mall so great for dinner after a busy day shopping.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank TM643
Redwood, New York, United States
“Much Improved since opening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Service was exceptional, the food was your typical Olive Garden fare. We visit regularly and have noticed that the food and service have improved greatly since it's initial opening. If you haven't been sine the disastrous first few months of business then give this location another shot, you won't regret it.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Adirondackmommi
Evans Mills, New York
“Love love love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I come here all the time and love it! 2 can dine for $25 is amazing and we love when they do specials like this! We always get a sample of wine when we sit down and usually get a glass. The servers are all really nice and prompt. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that loves Italian food!!

1 Thank Jenn45785