“Just what you want in a pizza place”

Cam's New York Pizzeria
Ranked #26 of 149 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

We were visiting Alexandria bay and after walking in and quickly out of several filthy pizza places we drove to watertown in search of pizza for my son.

It was a heck of a long drive for pizza but the pizza and garlic bread with cheese was very good, the place was clean, and the guys working there were phenomenal. I loved how friendly the employees were. Just nice kids producing a really good pizza at affordable prices.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I'm baffled by all the rave reviews of this place. If Cam's is the best pizza that Watertown has to offer, I truly feel sorry for Watertown! While the service was relatively fast and my pizza was ready to go in about 12 minutes, the end product was disappointing to all in our group. The crust was soggy and the sauce was nothing special. The toppings were sparse and the cheese clumpy, and to add insult to injury, I paid over $18 for this medium, 2-topping pizza. As for the atmosphere, I guess it's quaint at best, but some people may not care for walls covered with bumper stickers stating, "I love boobies" and the like. One visit to Cam's was definitely enough!

2  Thank HuntsvillePumpkin
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We took a pizza to go to eat lakeside and it was delicious! The pizza was cooked quickly and the staff was really nice about helping us decide what to order.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We were in Watertown for a weekend getaway and had a craving for pizza. We asked several local people where to get the best pizza and almost everyone said the same thing "Cam's". We had had a very full day so rather than go and pick it up, we went back to our hotel room and called in the order.

They didn't have the exact pizza we were looking for but they were so helpful with explaining to us what toppings they did have. I gave them our order and they were so concerned about getting it correct that I spoke to two different people on the phone. Both of them were very pleasant and very helpful and assured me they just wanted to make sure they got the order correct.

They told us the price on the phone and when we said it was to be delivered, they advised us of the very nominal charge for delivery and told us it would take approximately 1 hour.

They arrived with the pizza in about 45 minutes and when the delivery guy took the pizza box out of the warming sleeve and gave it to my husband, my husbands' eyes just about popped out of his head. It was a HUGE pizza so definitely incredible value for the price.

The pizza was hot, it was delicious and the order was perfect! We WILL definitely order from Cam's again and again.

THANK YOU!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I'm sure it was loaded with calories, anything that delicious has to be. Since I will be in town tomorrow night, we just might do it two nights in a row. It seemed most people carried out or had it delivered. Nothing fancy, but you can eat in. I have told my children about how delicious New York pizza is, now my son knows I wasn't exaggerating.