“Love this place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 14, 2012

this has been the best place for my family to get pizza that is close to Brooklyn, ny pizza (where we are from) we LOVE this place...great prices, service is great, great food....will tell other to go there!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I am from NJ and love thin crust pizza that I have only been able to find in NJ, however, CAMs comes really really close. This place knows how to make a great pizza pie and my family goes out of our way to go there and pick a pizza up for dinner. Would love it if they delivered to Calcium and Fort Drum.

1  Thank Gelsaesser
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We go to CAMs in GEneva NY and it is hands down one of the best pizzas I have ever had. Thin, large slices with just the right amount of cheese and sauce, great for folding !! Love me some CAMS !

1  Thank mooswa61ny
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Great pizza. Customer service isn't always their strong point, but they are nice enough, and I overlook any flaws because I love the pizza. It's expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed June 11, 2011

We have lived in Watertown for nearly 10 years and we love Cam's Pizza. They serve true NY style pizza. We eat there at least twice every month. It is easily the best pizza in the North Country.