Best Western Watertown Fort Drum
$107
Travelocity
Relax Inn(Watertown)
$59
All reviewsfront deskfort drumolder hotelwafflesshopping areaon site restaurantsausagebreakfast was excellentfree breakfastminute driveking suitebed was very comfortablecoffee makercookiesnew yorksalmon run mallshopping trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My experience was positive. The accommodations were excellent, the room was clean and I slept well. Breakfast consisted of eggs, waffle, cereal, bagels, juice and yogurt. I was assigned a double bed room. The following day I requested a king bed and my request was granted. The staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome. I will return.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jerimcgm, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am very happy that you found our facilities clean and that you slept well during your stay. I have commended our staff on handling your room request so efficiently and for making you feel welcome. We look forward to seeing you on a future visit to Watertown.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

My family and I stayed at this BW on our way to a resort spa on spring break. The night at the BW was more comfortable and welcoming than our following weekend at the resort spa. The price was right, the beds were super comfortable, and the staff was friendly and efficient. Everything was clean and the breakfast was lovely with a nice fresh variety. I do not recommend the coffee in the room, but the coffee in the lobby and during breakfast was delicious. Water pressure was excellent in the shower. It is only about a mile from the highway which made it convenient. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the wonderful review you wrote for our property. I am so glad that you found our rooms comfortable and our staff welcoming. It is nice to hear that your stay with us was so enjoyable. I hope to see you on a future visit to our property. Please let me know if I can be of assistance with and future reservations.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Clean, Friendly, Helpful, Polite Staff!! I couldn't say enough wonderful things about this Hotel!!! I would def stay here again and the price is so great! Breakfast was good and very fresh, rooms are clean and the Hotel overall is spotless and very beautiful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jerimcgm, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for the “Fantastic” review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our hotel fresh and clean and that our staff took good care of you while you were with us. I hope we can count you among one of our many Canadian family members and that we will have the opportunity to have you as our guests on many future occasions. If I can be of any assistance with future bookings or stays please let me know. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Spent a girls shopping weekend and stayed at the Best Western for the second time. For the price the place is wonderful. The staff are all extremely pleasant and helpful and the complimentary breakfast is more than enough to get you started in the morning. The hotel itself is older and showing a little wear, but overall the hotel is certainly worth it.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am glad that you and your girlfriends enjoy our breakfast and that our staff take good care of you when you are with us. We are aware that some areas are in need of updating and are working on this one step at a time. In May we will be renovating our guest bathrooms and hope to update other areas of the hotel in the fall. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and hope you will share your feedback on the changes we have made. If I can be of service during any future visits please let me know.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This hotel is wonderfully convenient to visiting our son and his family in Watertown. Son is active duty military at Fort Drum. Hotel is very convenient for us -- just blocks away from our son and DIL home. Love the breakfast, exercise room, and the pool. Our grandson absolutely LOVED swimming in the pool.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that your grandson enjoyed swimming in our pool while you were visiting. If your grandson ever spends the night with you when you are visiting please keep in mind our selection of DVDs and board games. We look forward to having as our guests the next time you visit you son. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you to make your next stay with us more enjoyable.