Best Western Watertown Fort Drum
Relax Inn(Watertown)
TripAdvisor
Royal Inn(Watertown)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskfort drumolder hotelwafflesshopping areaon site restaurantsausagebreakfast was excellentfree breakfastminute driveking suitebed was very comfortablecoffee makercookiesnew yorksalmon run mallshopping trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I was extremely pleased with the way the hotel staff made us feel right at home. We had 2 connecting suites and our family of 8 and 3 small dogs were comfortable. We also experienced a problem with the heat however when we brought it to the attention of the staff they did everything to make it better. Two employees Kayla & Allison made our stay extra special by going above and beyond to make us feel special. We will defiantly stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
jerimcgm, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. I am glad that our staff made you feel at home and took good care of you during your stay with us. I know that this was a very special time for you and am happy that we were able to help keep things running smoothly. We look forward to having you as our guests again soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

When we arrived, the heater in our room wasn't working. The young lady at the reception desk was quick to determine the problem and moved us to a room across the hall. She was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and comfortable. There were many choices for breakfast and was well laid out. The food was excellent and was included in the price. The location is convenient for accessing the surrounding area. It was a good value for the cost.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you found your room comfortable and enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet. I am sorry that you had a problem with your heater but am glad to hear that our staff was quick to react and took good care of you during your stay. We hope to see you on a future visit to our area.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was my second time staying at the Best Western Carriage House Inn in Watertown, NY. The staff is friendly and professional. There is ample free parking (back of the hotel). The rooms are a little on the smaller side but they are very clean and the beds are comfortable. We had special requests, the second time, for my son's birthday, and the staff was very accommodating. The only issues we had are that the mini fridge stopped working during the middle of the night and the pool was on the colder end of the spectrum. Aside from that, we were extremely pleased with the price, facilities, great breakfast and staff. I would stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. It is always nice to hear good things about our staff. I am glad that they took care of you during your stay. I apologize that there were a couple of hiccups during your stay but am glad that even with this you were extremely pleased with your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip down to Watertown. If I can be of any assistance with a future reservation please let me know.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Staff were very friendly, accomodations were clean and well maintained, breakfast was great, pool nice and warm. a good experience overall. bathroom could use an update as it was dated and small. good value for money

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am glad that you found our staff friendly and our hotel clean. We are currently finalizing renovation plans for our guest bathrooms and hope to have these completed before summer. While we can not make the bathrooms any larger, we are doing what we can to make them more functional for our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Watertown.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

No heat in area with extreme cold. No, heat so hotel does not do a heater check during extreme cold weather condition????!!! Like the hotel in the past not now really think when you book at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jerimcgm, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. I apologize for the unforeseen problems we had with our heat. Being an older hotel we run off of a boiler system and our pump went up in the middle of the night. We did everything in our power with the help of our HVAC company to get the system back up as quickly as possible. I understand tat this made your stay with us unpleasant but hope you will still consider us for a future stay ad the opportunity to improve your view of our property. Please let me know if I ca be of any further assistance.