Best Western Watertown Fort Drum
$124
Royal Inn(Watertown)
$65
$62
All reviewsfront deskfort drumolder hotelwafflesshopping areaon site restaurantsausagebreakfast was excellentfree breakfastminute driveking suitebed was very comfortablecoffee makercookiesnew yorksalmon run mallshopping trip
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Upon arrival we were given a room on the first floor. Got to the room and saw how tiny the washroom was. I am a larger person and realized that we had an issue. Went to the front desk and mentioned about the size of the washroom, and they were very apologetic. The changed our room to a different wing, and when we went the new room we were delighted to discover that we had been upgraded to a two room suite at no extra charge.The room was very clean and comfortable and we would definitely stay when we return to Watertown. The breakfast buffet was also very good with lots to choose from.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
jerimcgm, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful review about your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that our staff took good care of you while you were with us and that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Watertown.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were given room 140A which is very spacious but has a very tiny bathroom!The toilet seat is archaic!The breakfast was passable.I have had much better breakfasts at other places.There were flies around the food.The staff were OK.The internet is not secure.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
jerimcgm, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I do apologize for the size of the bathroom. We are looking into ways to improve our bathrooms with out having to knock down walls. Our third floor rooms have a better bathroom set up if you happen to stay with us in the future. We are also working on the issues you mentioned with our breakfast. Again I apologize that we were not able to make your stay exceptional, but hope that we can make it up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

As a couple we stayed at this hotel...They give us Lower level room which has dogs stay there and they have elevator door is open making huge noise, couldnt able sleep well.. I tryed to book from different hotel or change my room it was already booked...room is disgusting, there are dead bloody bugs on the walls..carpet is nasty and smelly, A/C make noise, Breakfast also not great there was fly in the cream that you put in the waffle...I suggest dont be sorry, book somewhere else it will be little expensive at least you wont worry about your stay.

Room Tip: First come first serve, so if you go (Which I dont recomend) check your room. Then ask another if you dont like. DONT stay Lower Level.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MOguz

Thank you for letting me know about the problems that you experienced during your recent stay with us. I'm sure our breakfast attendants would have changed out the whipped cream on the buffet if they were aware of the fly. I also apologize that you were put in our pet section and we were not able to move you right away. I was here on Sunday and recall our front desk agent moving you to the first available room we had on an upper floor as well as a $25 Best Western gift card. My understanding was that this was acceptable at the time. I certainly apologize if it was not because we would have done whatever was needed to make sure you were comfortable.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We were looking for a hotel for one night and this hotel was the first we saw. I am glade that we stayed here. The stafff was friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and clean but the bathroom was very small, but clean. Delicious hot breakfast including eggs, sausage, bacon, whaffles, toast, etc. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 731mimi

Thank you for the great review you wrote about your recent stay with us. I am very pleased that you found our hotel clean and our staff friendly. This is exactly the impression we want to leave our guests with. We hope to see you on your next visit to Watertown.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We really like coming to this hotel. This is our 3rd visit.
Staff is friendly and helpful, and go out of their way to be of great service.
Breakfast room is superb, a ballroom-type room with high ceilings and lots of atmosphere. Delicious hot breakfast including eggs, sausage, pancakes. Place was very clean. Pets are welcome here. Free movies at the front desk (CDs). Will come again for sure.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank snowbirdy2

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. We are so pleased that you consider us one of the best hotel in Watertown. I'm glad that you are able to enjoy all of the amenities that we offer and that our staff always makes your stay with us enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.