“Everybody Knows Your Name”
Review of Sboros Restaurant

Sboros Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 149 Restaurants in Watertown
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated, Sboro's Restaurant has been a dining destination in the north country for over 25 years. Come in and enjoy a glass of wine or specialty martini before dining on a variety of chicken, seafood, pasta or steak dishes. We have a comfortable lounge featuring a full bar menu and an intimate dining room perfect for a business dinner, date night, family or friends dinner.
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

What can you say about a place you've been walking into for years and it is always exciting? Great daily specials, superb service, a fun bar scene, and food that you want to eat too much of every time! Great Place!

2  Thank Cinghiale-13624

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Very nice ambience, very average food, and, for an Italian restaurant, had a very limited menu with few Italian offerings. Iceburg salad overdressed and watery. Appetizer bacon ramaki didn't work: bacon was undercooked and the mustard sauce served on top a poor choice. Entrees were o.k. The prime rib was a good size and well cooked, but not hugely flavorable. Waitress was overly enthusiastic.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was in watertown for about 2 week and ate here 3 time and I tried 3 different meals.
Every meal was great! I will be back to eat here again.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We were in Watertown for the weekend of August 4-6 to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We wanted to have a special, romantic dinner, and after looking at the TA reviews, we decided to gieve Sboro's a try. We were not disappointed!
We had a warm greeting when we arrived and was seated within a couple of minutes. The room was nicely decorated and the tables were far enough apart that you could have some privacy when talking. The waitress was there in a flash -I'm sorry I missed her name because she was amazing. We ordered a bottle of red wine and were brought our appetiser quickly. We ordered the brushetta - the bread with very light tasting and loaded with fresh tomotoes and cheese - very tasty. My husband ordered the Roast Duck Jubilee - which he found to be very nice. It was cooked to perfection and served with pasta. I ordered the Lamb Normandy that was seasoned with walnut and creamy bleu cheese sauce...it was THE best lamb I've ever tasted!
I can't comment on the desserts as we were sooo full, we couldn't eat another bite - but they looked good :-)
We can't wait to return to Watertown and go back for another incredible meal!

2  Thank canadianeh_20
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Everything here is excellent!! Service, food, atmosphere!! The Italian food is just so outstanding that my mouth is watering thinking about it. Great wine also!!

2  Thank laury49