“Excellent service and food quality”

Imperani Guest House Restaurant and Coffee Shop
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Ficksburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Just lunch for two, but the quality of the food and the firendly service was way above European standards for the price.

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

We came here when we found out that The Cliff House had closed down. Good hamburgers obviously made from scratch.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

This was a really boring, actually unmentionable experience.

The restaurant looks inviting from street view, but inside little is done to make it welcoming and friendly. The manager ignored me and the waiter just did his job nothing more. Loud music inside which didn't seem to suit the restaurant at all.

Therefor I went to sit outside, where there literally is just tables, no extra flowers nothing, just some tables. I had a coffee, but lost my appetite.

When I had to pay my bill the lady at the till had no idea what I had to pay for, even though I was the only customer.

I won't go back and I won't recommend it. Even in an area with very few options.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Ficksburg does not have much to offer, so we ate twice at Imperani. It is the best Ficksburg offers the traveller so we made the best of it.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

There is a nice thatched deck that has been built recenty, and although a bit small it has some outdoor seating and leather couches . They make great cocktails as well.

The restaurant has some reasonable specials - I had a game pie for lunch recently that was delicious and good value for money.